We are a fast growing coffee roaster seeking a new member to join our team as a full-time Production Assistant. This person will complete various ongoing production tasks including packing, labeling and organizing supplies as well as other general warehouse tasks such as light cleaning, etc. Must be able to lift up to 60lbs.
This position is a Mon-Fri day shift. We strive to be a preferred employer and offer full-time benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, and other perks such as free freshly craft roasted coffee and discounts on merchandise.
Industrial Maintenance Technician
A fast growing coffee roasting business seeks an Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our passionate team. The primary role of the Industrial Maintenance Technician is to continuously improve the reliability, efficiency, and utilization of plant equipment and manufacturing processes. This position will also assist in operation of packaging equipment.
• Technical associates' degree or at least 2 years’ experience in the industrial maintenance field.
• Working knowledge of and capability to successfully troubleshoot and repair industrial, electrical and mechanical systems.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary including basic computer proficiency.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
We offer; Competitive Pay, Monday-Friday, 1st shift work schedule, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation & Sick Pay, Paid Holidays, 401(k) and full-time perks such as free coffee.
Cost Accounting Intern
Verena Street Coffee Co. is seeking a Cost Accounting Intern to join our team for Spring/Summer 2020. This is a paid internship with flexible hours and schedule.
- Implement time studies and cost studies to more accurately gauge and track COGS.
- Monitor and update bills of materials, fixed costs, variable costs, and enhance our utilization of Sage 100 ERP capabilities.
- Look for areas of improvement throughout the production process by identifying bottlenecks, areas of operational improvement, and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Develop sales reports and analytical reports utilizing Crystal reporting.
- Assist in various other administrative functions such as inventory, purchasing, logistics, etc.