Industrial Maintenance Technician
The primary role of the Industrial Maintenance Technician is to continuously improve the reliability, efficiency, and utilization of plant equipment and manufacturing processes. Development and implementation of preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance schedules and procedures is a key focus of this role. This position will also assist in operation of packaging equipment.
• Technical associates' degree or at least 2 years’ experience in the industrial maintenance field.
• Working knowledge of and capability to successfully troubleshoot and repair industrial, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experience with preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance including planning, implementing and improving PM and PdM processes.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary including basic computer proficiency.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
We offer; Competitive Pay, Monday-Friday, 1st shift work schedule, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation & Sick Pay, Paid Holidays, 401(k) and full-time perks such as free coffee.