- Investigate requirements for new online sales channels and prepare, submit and maintain digital product catalogs in various formats according to the specific needs of each channel including detailed product information, packages, pricing, and promotions.
- Develop and optimize digital marketing efforts and general e-commerce strategies for various third party online grocers/retailers while building our network of online sales channels and continuously growing existing channels.
- Manage daily operations and continuous improvement of multi-channel marketing efforts including keyword search, shopping feeds, paid search, retargeting, display advertising, and social media advertising with sometimes limited budgets.
- Build email lists and manage email marketing campaigns to convert new customers at a pace exceeding our historical growth rate.
- Increase total online sales revenue through new customer conversions as well as increasing existing customer conversions.
- Specifically focus on Google AdWords and Google Shopping as well as enhancing our Shopify sales channels including our website and social media ‘buy buttons’ (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter).
- Focus on Amazon sales platform and growth.
- Continuously monitor activity and gather and report data on campaign performance.
This person should be resourceful, intuitive, independent and detail-oriented with a passion for digital/online marketing and a knowledge of how to effectively gain new customers in various online shopping channels. A two or four-year degree or equivalent professional experience in ecommerce, search engine optimization, digital marketing or a related field is required.
Competitive wages and a full offering of benefits and full-time perks such as free, freshly craft roasted coffee.